It used to be much more often, but about once every two weeks I take a Zen bubble bath.
- Light candles around the tub and bathroom sink.
- Connect phone to Bluetooth speaker.
- Play Flute Meditation Radio on Pandora.
- Run very hot water with the soap and salts. (usually Village Naturals)
- Turn off the lights and lock the door.
- Sink into the steaming water.
- Take in the smells and sounds & drift into a meditative state.
- Bonus Step —> Sometimes, I throw my light up froggies in the bath with me!
This is very simple. But for me, it feels like I am in the middle of a rain forest, alone but not isolated, finding the beauty in solitude. I can be in there for about an hour.
Or until the Pandora ad comes on and scare the Zen out of my soul. Hahaha, just kidding. No, but, I am seriously thinking about switching my music source. It’s just that this channel has THE BEST flute meditation tracks.
These are the products I use the most:
What’s your Zentopia? Comment below!